We warmly invite you to participate in the 4th International Conference on Language Testing and Assessment, which will be held in Beijing from 1 to 2 December 2018.
The International Conference on Language Testing and Assessment is an annual academic conference organized by the National Education Examinations Authority, Ministry of Education, in China, aiming to provide a platform for Chinese researchers, exams organizations and policy makers in the field of foreign language testing and teaching to exchange ideas and views on foreign language teaching, learning and testing. This year, Beijing Foreign Studies University will be a supporting partner of this conference.
The theme of this year is "Language Assessment in the New Era: Innovation and Integration", which includes the following topics:
- Application of language proficiency standards in teaching and assessment
- Aligning tests to language proficiency standards
- Artificial intelligence in language testing and assessment
- Classroom-based language testing and assessment
- Language testing and assessment for the workplace
- Assessment literacy for language teachers
- Other topics related to language testing and assessment
The conference now calls for papers from academics, researchers, practitioners and graduate students. Deadline for proposal submission is August 15, 2018. Acceptance notifications will be sent out by September 15, 2018.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference!